I have to go with the 2009 Egg Bowl. I walked in that morning not knowing what to expect. The last time we had played them was the low water mark for MSU football for many of us. Dan was rebuilding the team, but we had been unable to get over the hump. It was such a wonderful day of celebration...
I never bought into all of the Mac hype until I used a friend's macbook pro a few times. I get a new top of the line Lenovo desktop and laptop every two years and they do not compare to my Macbook pro. Some of our company applications are not compatible with the mac, so I have to use the PCs for...
I have a normal size residential lot, and got tired of pushing it twice a week. I get my workout in on the treadmill, so I wanted something to let me spend more time on the golf course. I bought the smaller model cub cadet about 6 years ago. It takes me 15 minutes to cut the yard and all I have...
Carnival is the cruise line for you if you enjoy the Wal Mart experience. I have cruised carnival twice and it is on the redneck side. Very crowded and I would compare it to a stay at a Motel 6 or an old holiday inn. There are much better ways to cruise for the same amount of money. Look in the...
Fed X just delivered seats from Wake Athletic Dept. Club Level 243. Anyone else there?
Thanks for the info. They were at my front door when I got home. I was concerned because I never got the confirmation email from them.
Fed X just delivered seats from Wake Athletic Dept. Club Level 243. Anyone else there?
When did you place your order with Wake Forest? I ordered club level from them, but I have not received any confirmation from them. They have charged my card, but nothing else.
The picture messaging is included in the new cspire plans. I am on an old plan that was grandfathered in for the iphone. I only pay $79 per month and I think around $5 for the picture messaging. I had a 3gs on AT&T at one time and it seems the 4s on Cspire is much better. My understanding is you...
Is your MCB ticket order not showing up on your dog tag account? I did not receive an email either, but my order is showing on my dog tag. I hope I am ok for tickets.</p>
Just noticed in the paper that USM only got 2,000 tickets for the championship game. 300 of the tickets go to the band. I know that would not take a lot of fans, but that is ridiculous. The should get at least a fourth of the tickets. Oh well, those 2k will be sick soon enough from listening to...
I fast forwarded to the high points on this one and had to go watch another one. The LSU week is another good one to see. After the LSU game, he tells them "we can beat this bunch" "I need you, he (Mullen) has been rubbing it in to me for 2 years". I couldn't imagine how good the Bama game is.
I have not heard much about the injury lately, but I do have a friend that had the same injury. It is a long recovery process. It seems like he was on crutches for 6 weeks if memory serves. A torn achilles is serious.</p>
I am evidently in the 40-50% that were not captured. It seems like they should spend a little less effort on running a message board, and work get getting the product to customers.
I heard the Cspire pr guy on a interviewover the weekendmention that they had new plans that would be released 11/1/11. That would make sense as a perfect date to launch the Iphone. Perfect for me because my contract is up today.