Recent content by clayn123

  1. C

    SEC Tournament Weekend tickets

    Do the SEC weekend games normally sell out? If they do, does anyone know in the past when you had to get them? Trying to decide if I want to take the family to watch the dogs play this weekend in Hoover. Since my wife went to Arkansas and they are in the other bracket ,my odds are high that...
  2. C

    De'Runnya Wilson

    I remember reading he tried out with other tight ends, but don't remember hearing him sign.
  3. C

    De'Runnya Wilson

    Anybody know why he was not at Pro day? I don't remember him signing with anyone recently.
  4. C

    OT: One Pus One...

    I've been using one since last July and really like it. Best phone for the money hands down.
  5. C

    OT: Undercover Boss - Peavey...

    His son graduated Meridian High the same year my brother did. If was a down pour and while everyone was under their umbrellas, he got up and worked on the speakers to keep them working. Don't much about him, but I thought that was impressive.
  6. C

    Anybody need a Oneplus One invite?

    Dawg496, check your private messages.
  7. C

    Anybody need a Oneplus One invite?

    I have 2 invites if you are waiting.
  8. C

    OT: Anyone has an OnePlus One Invite that they're willing to share?

    I had some a few days ago but they are gone. I created a post here and gave one away from this forum. Good luck. P.S. The phone is great, software is a little buggy.
  9. C

    Anybody need a Oneplus One invite?

    I've got some Oneplus invites that are good for 24 hours. Is anyone looking for one. If you don't what it is, you probably are on the waiting list. If more than one person replies, I will give it to the person with the lowest member number. I want to make sure the invite will be used. So the...
  10. C

    General Admission Tickets from StubHub

    Read some more and talked to Stubhub. No problems as long as I get there a few hours before the game.
  11. C

    General Admission Tickets from StubHub

    Just ordered General Admission tickets from Stubhub for games 2 & 3, can't make Monday's game. I received a confirmation email from Stubhub stating I can pick up my tickets from a hotel 3 hours before the game. Seems like these will be worthless since you need to be at the ticket office before...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back