Recent content by Classof09

  1. Classof09

    Not a good look

    Ignore is your friend!
  2. Classof09

    Favorite current Non PSU wrestler to watch

    Any kid at a service academy. Every one of them is worthy of respect and admiration.
  3. Classof09

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    My parents are in Sevierville. It’s absolutely blowing up too. I’m thinking the middle of big sky country with no traffic or people for miles. I’d deal with the lack of convenience for peace and quiet.
  4. Classof09

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    You can see the growth daily. The amount of new housing and traffic congestion has exploded. But, TN is full. No more room!
  5. Classof09

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Tennessee may be an option - Starbucks HQ is adding offices here. Imagine the employee discount.
  6. Classof09

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    Yes but @BobPSU92 aren’t you restricted from leaving the state? Maybe the judge would grant you an exception.
  7. Classof09

    Solar powered Penn State lawn signs

    @BobPSU92 we can now offend neighbors around the clock. Imagine the ‘f you’ at 2AM!
  8. Classof09

    OT: You turn on the boob tube (cable) and scroll through the guide. What 5 movies make you stop and watch till the end?

    A Few Good Men Shawshank Redemption Top Gun: Maverick Goodfellas Apollo 13 Bonus - Band of Brothers (I know it’s not a ‘movie’)
  9. Classof09

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    Thoughts on PSU doing the Journeyman Duals in Nashville around Christmas again this year?
  10. Classof09

    OT: Your best celebrity encounters?

    Saw Pat Narduzzi cleaning restrooms at a truck stop gas station. Tom and Terry Brands were working the fryers at McDonald’s.
  11. Classof09

    It’s a Penn State World

    At Disney with my son this week - up to 9 since Monday AM. We Are….Everywhere!
  12. Classof09

    2026 Pirates Thread

    No arguments at all. And not being cynical, just a Pirates fan - I am quite used to seeing them fail to meet expectations. I’d feel better if they sent out Crash Davis instead of Henry Davis.
  13. Classof09

    2026 Pirates Thread

    Sadly I anticipate that Skenes has a great start, the Bucs are terrible and the deadline is another fire sale. I hope I’m wrong but this is Nutting after all. He only cares about the shared revenue and keeping as much as he can.
  14. Classof09

    snow storm/blizzard

    What’s the shelf life on a scone? Will they still be edible after a few days Bob?
  15. Classof09

    Penn State - Indiana '26 Match Thread

    A handful of times. Very frustrating.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas