Recent content by CKilloren0

  1. C

    Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

    Won’t hear anymore from me I’m going to disappear off here. We won 71-62, was Z first game back from his bruised bone. Some creepy peeps on here. Laters
  2. C

    Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

    Mr. Anderson. Nah I’m not Ty but I know he talks to Z on the reg. My name is Clay but I’m at the gym, coach will kill me if he sees me on my phone.
  3. C

    Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

    Ruin his announcement? He still has his big announcement Saturday. I gotta run, gotta get to my game and ball out.
  4. C

    Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

    Z is my boy, if you guys don’t believe me idc
  5. C

    Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

    I had to google this forum because I wanted to be the first to tell Kentucky fans. He told me Lee was mad about it and was after him to go to Clemson but he wants to win a Championship. He said it was the toughest decision of his life.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers