These last 2 truncated or abbreviated threads have been so appreciated! Leave out ALL the hype please. This is such an easy, ACCURATE read, thanks to all who participated.
https://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/sports/college/2025/12/12/big-ten-college-sports-scandals-sherrone-moore-michigan-rutgers-penn-state-ohio-state-football/87719164007/
How do you write a headline like this about your state University??????
I'm looking for 1 parking pass in the blue lot, if possible. I posted on the pinned thread as well. Didn't think I'd be going this year after giving up season tickets after 18 years, stupid me.
Couldn't agree more! I gave up my season tickets this year after 18 years for this exact reason. I will still follow closely for now but I see my interest fading with each passing year.
Last show of theirs that I saw was at the Wonder Bar in 2018, such a great place to see a show, nice and cozy! Greatest hits set list. I always hoped they'd get bigger but never happened. Weren't unknown by any stretch but never made it to stadium shows on their own.
Saw them several times. Had tickets for their most recent tour, then he was diagnosed again and they suspended the tour. Just figured he would beat it and the tour would resume. So sad! RIP Mike.
I was on that team with Bobby........ I will say, I went to class more often than not but I skipped class just as much as any other college student, especially Friday classes!
I gave my tickets up after 17 years as well, made the decision a few weeks ago. Jack was my rep also, he did call me to find out why, I explained, he understood. then I got his resignation e-mail today and wished him well. he was a pleasure.
Was not aware of this latest set back, he's been dealing with health issues for so long, who knows what lingering affects all of this has had on his body. Hope he can win one more time. The legal stuff sounds like some unnecessary crap, considering what he is dealing with.
Favorite bands from that era were Urban Blight and Cheater Jones........Cheater Jones used to play frat parties all the time but also played at the Court Tavern a lot.
Wait till the coming week and Arizona State and Boise State get roasted for having 1st round byes. The complaints will continue and rightfully so. Initial 12-team playoff idea in theory is a good one I think, execution stinks!