Recent content by Circletrack3227

  1. C

    Morris 76 Ottaws 0 F

    I was at this game because I had to be! Let me just say Ottawa is absolutely terrible in all 3 facets of the game but especially defense. like someone else said Streator put up 40 on them and they’re bad. Do they have some athletes that can play absolutely they do but it ultimately starts at...
  2. C

    Morris vs Simeon livestream?

    Morris looks like they’re gonna be in trouble come playoff time against the better competition. The end all be all qb didn’t look great all be it I only saw the 2nd half multiple times taking a 10+ yd sack when you could have thrown the ball away and no run game and a poor secondary. This is the...
  3. C

    Montini 40 Morris 14 Half

    Obviously in this one guy!! And thy did for 3 quarters. The 2nd killed them! There was a mismatch in morris secondary that Montini exploited IMO and that my guy how teams win.
  4. C

    Breese Central 28 Rochester 14 5:46 3Q

    100% far from even. Watched both games I’d say Montini by at least 17 and that’s being generous If not I shall eat crow
  5. C

    Montini 40 Morris 14 Half

    While I don’t necessarily disagree with you and I know Derek personally but as much as this pains me to say Thorsen isn’t a bad coach and he has some good guys around him the difference is the athletes and I will give that nod to morris IMO
  6. C

    Montini 40 Morris 14 Half

    As im here watching the Rochester game and a few of theirs this year and after watching the Montini Morris game I feel the game is going to be about the same next Saturday as it was today for montini. A win by about 3 scores. Morris and Rochester are very very similar looking my observations...
  7. C

    Any non-NFHS streams?

    If so and their stream is anything like last week it wasn’t a good stream! No score or time in the stream. Just the game. I had to stream the radio and Hudl at the same time but was bad because the two were not synced together! Just ended up listening to it. The stream itself was ok just no...
  8. C

    Bel North 17, CG 10 FINAL!

    They don’t captain obvious!
  9. C

    Bel North 17, CG 10 FINAL!

    I watched the game last week against Kaneland and they didnt seem any faster or better than any team Kaneland has played this year But it was also kinda a ****** feed and the weather was bad and I was also watching CC
  10. C

    StL @ Dunlap

    I second Knuckles it’s about 5ish min from the school. And also Double A is another great option but a little further away around the 15 min t timeframe to the school
  11. C

    Streams for tonight.

    Thanks Fellas much appreciated got a couple games in when the kids died down at the house.
  12. C

    WB6 Week 10 Speed view

    No **** you said what ya said! I was assuming you may have thought the game was played tonight! But you know what happens when one assumes! Enjoy your evening and good luck to you and your QND program tomorrow! Btw CC by 10
  13. C

    WB6 Week 10 Speed view

    I’m surely hoping he is predicting this as this game is at 4pm tomorrow. Unless I’ve had too many beers tonight/ tomorrow and it is now Sunday!🤷🏼‍♂️ On a related note I don’t see his prediction being wrong but I cannot for the life in me figure this game out and I am a follower of both teams...
  14. C

    Richmond Burton / North Boone game ended after severe injury

    Hoping for the best and a speedy recovery for the young man.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top-25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision