Recent content by cindy_ev

  1. C

    State vs Arky State

    The lower level of the stands was about half full—no idea what that equates to in numbers. I didn't stay for the 2nd game, but I was impressed with the transfers in the first one. And the first couple of pitchers, whose names I didn't catch. Gavin Black also looked good, pitching up to 96mph.
  2. C

    State vs Arky State

    Game 1 Final 18-1 Hines 1 HR, Reese 2 HR, Highfill 1 HR
  3. C

    State vs Arky State

    13-1 Dawgs, top of the 5th 15 hits, 1 error
  4. C

    State vs Arky State

    I think this is the batting order Michael O'Brien Ross Highfill Hunter Hines Noah Sullivan Ace Reese Sawyer Reed Nolan Steven Bryce Chance Gatlin Sanders 8-1 Dawgs, bottom of the 4th
  5. C

    State vs Arky State

    Dawgs up 8-0 bottom of the third. HR by Hunter Hines and Ace Reese.
  6. C

    USM Offering Full Rides to EVERY Sr Student from MSMS

    The rumor is that Ole Miss already has a similar deal in the works. Maybe not this year, but soon. Your move, MSU.
  7. C

    MSU and Marketing

    My husband and I are both MSU grads, but we've lived in TX for the last 23 years. We know all about CAVS, Raspet, HPCC (formerly known as the ERC), DIAL (which I think is no more) bc my husband worked at the ERC as an undergrad and as a graduate student. He's gone on to work for some major tech...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida