Recent content by cincitucky

  1. C

    Dan Hurley: 50% of my roster or more is considering the transfer portal

    A couple things I'd like to get some board feedback on: Is the amount of NIL money being thrown around really sustainable going into the future? I know the SEC is making more and more money every year, and a big portion of that is distributed to its member institutions, but still.......it...
  2. C

    What's the consensus on Robinson & Butler?

    Well...........he has. The last time Butler went out with the shoulder, MJ predicted him back @ Alabama. Then he promptly came back like 2 weeks before that haha. So it's hard to put alot of stock in anything. I do think Pope tends to share mostly the worst parts of the injury reports, and...
  3. C

    Brandon Garrison will transfer?

    For all the talk that he cannot rebound, he is averaging 4.2 a game in 17.6 min, as opposed to Carr who is snagging 4.6 in 23.1 min a game. I do think that number would obviously go up with a few more minutes next year. However, its just the offense and his decision making. I don't want him...
  4. C

    2 lowers for sale for tonight

    Very interested. How can I contact you?
  5. C

    Butler, Carr, Robinson in a Clarks ad (new song by Butler included)

    I do love those dudes, but mannn. That was pretty cringe. I pump and shop, I pump and shop, I pump and shop lol
  6. C

    Garrison?

  7. C

    Watching Jaxson Robinson

    Gimel Martinez was one of the poorest of poor men.
  8. C

    Trilly update on Lanier visit

    Excellent advice. I'm sure our staff hadn't thought about that one....
  9. C

    Ansley Almonor

    I'm 100 that he will be more of an asset to this team than you are to this board. boom.
  10. C

    How did Tubby get hired?

    Imagine the backlash there would be today, if UK hired a successor to Cal, that their greatest achievement was taking 2 teams to the Sweet 16. We would all go nuts. And to think, UK was coming off a national title and a runner-up season. Tubby was in no way, shape, or form, a big fish hire...
  11. C

    Scott Drew .646 winning percentage

    If we are going by winning percentage and tournament success alone..... Tubby Smith was 124-62. Good for a .667 winning percentage. His greatest tournament achievement? Back to back Sweet 16's. People, we are spoiled by the early years of Cal's success. What happened was magic. It was...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football