Recent content by Chum-p

  1. C

    Where to sit at Final four

    Depends on how they set it up I guess. They would usually cut the stadium in half and not have the full stadium, but set up bleachers around the 50 yard line. I was in the upper seats almost to the top in Indianapolis last year for the Sweet 16 and was very happy with my seat.
  2. C

    Marcus Lee with Zero min tonight?

    I thought it was odd he only got 1 min of playing time. Perhaps he is under the weather or something. Cal knows what he's doing.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 5 JP Poll
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Houston hosting multiple flip targets, blue-chip QB, elite 2028 recruits for UCF game -- and poised to make noise