Recent content by Chuck Cunningham

  1. C

    OT: Jackson woman drops her cell phone in a storm drain and gets stuck... Sorry if Germans.

    OT: Jackson woman drops her cell phone in a storm drain and gets stuck... Sorry if Germans. I-I-I jus wanna know - where da phone at<div> </div><div><div> </div><div> </div></div>
  2. C

    Gregg Ellis tweeted this morning about an hour ago, "Gonna be a fun, newsworthy day."

    Gregg Ellis tweeted this morning about an hour ago, "Gonna be a fun, newsworthy day." *
  3. C

    How is the Running Back rotation going to play out this season?

    I like Perkins, but his size concerns me for an every-down guy. I saw him get stuffed trying to go up the middle too many times last year. I haven't seen any of the new guys play, but I like the looks of Griffin, and I've heard good things about Robinson.<div> </div><div>Anybody who has seen...
  4. C

    NAFOOM had a good topic for summer - most interesting person...

    He wasn't loud or obnoxious, at least back then, and he loved talking sports.<div> </div><div>I thought he was senile at first, but I figured out later he just can't hear worth a damn. He signed a card for me, "Art, Keep on Keepin On, and Go Dogs! Dick Vitale". I thanked him and went along my...
  5. C

    NAFOOM had a good topic for summer - most interesting person...

    I was also in high school - we were on a mission trip, coming back from Mexico, and parked our bus in the airport hotel parking lot. We walked into the hotel and heard a huge explosion - I thought lightning struck something right outside the hotel. We looked out the window and there was a huge...
  6. C

    Dick Cross sounds so butt hurt on Head to Head.

    I cannot explain why, but it absolutely drives me up the wall. In my head, everyone who uses it also says "nanny nanny boo boo" to people in real life.<div> </div><div>How much SPS cred do I need to make a motion? I'm only a lowly avid reader, but I'll start posting if I have to.</div>
  7. C

    Desmonte Leonard's twitter page

    <span style="font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> </span><span style="font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "></span>
  8. C

    OT: Any of you C-Spire employees/experts out there -- do you know when the I-phone 5 is expected?

    OT: Any of you C-Spire employees/experts out there -- do you know when the I-phone 5 is expected? companyphoneku<div> </div><div>Sorry, I know it's not Kuesday. It's been a while and I'm rusty on the rules.</div>
  9. C

    OT: Question about Cherokee Valley Golf Course in Olive Branch....

    Last time I played, I holed a 3-iron from about 230 out and won some money, so I have fond memories of that place.<div> </div><div>And just so it doesn't sound like I posted this to brag -- the only reason I was 230 out was my drive was so ******.</div>
  10. C

    OT: Any of you C-Spire employees/experts out there -- do you know when the I-phone 5 is expected?

    OT: Any of you C-Spire employees/experts out there -- do you know when the I-phone 5 is expected? I am about to get the 4S, unless there's some reason to wait on the 5. I need to trade phones, like pronto.<div> </div><div>Thanks for any info -</div>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias