Recent content by chriswnc

  1. C

    OT: Meeting Room in Starkville

    The central station grill has 2 private rooms upstairs, the smaller one holds about 15 people and has a TV you can connect to for presentations. If your group is eating, it should be free. Summer is generally a slow time, so I think they'd be happy to help.
  2. C

    UM will suffer little...

    They've already hired a Birmingham law firm as outside counsel
  3. C

    Fletcher Cox

    Looks like the final deal is $103 million with $55 million guaranteed, supposed to be announced Tuesday
  4. C

    hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaha!!!!!! thank you Arkansas Pig Sooie!!!!

    I wasn't able to wait tatedog, you're going to love the posts, they are absolutely delicious!
  5. C

    This can't be real....

    I just called it and left Hugh a message of encouragement, I think we should all call and leave him a message PS be smart, don't curse, OM is douchey enough to try to get you on some FCC 17
  6. C

    This can't be real....

    Just called it, it's a landline but it takes you directly to his voicemail
  7. C

    Help! I'm on the road on business this weekend, and the hotel I'm in doesn't

    Definitely sling TV with the slats pack, you'll be watching in about 5 minutes
  8. C

    Photo of JRob and Boobie

    Sapsdawg, I found it interesting that Wallace and moncrief were in the same restaurant and moncrief was eating alone. I know that all players on a team aren't best friends, but the QB and his number 1 receiver?! Smh
  9. C

    The "real" reason why Laremy Tunsil had the loaner car for so long...Go!

    I really don't understand all this hot-takery, everybody knows that windshields are notoriously difficult to repair, even Safelite says on their website, "please allow 8-12 months for repairs to be completed"...so I just don't understand why everybody is picking on little Laremy, he just wanted...
  10. C

    Hey recruitniks, who all are we watching tonight on ESPNU?

    Anybody know anything about the huge white kid on Starkville's o line, I think clayborn...he looked a foot taller than anybody else
  11. C

    Do NOT let Ole Miss fans see what that guy had to say at halftime

    Yeah, he said that Walton was better than any of the three, but state would have a better rushing game, by committee. I don't think that will be the case, I see one of them emerging pretty quickly...Dan's had a 1,000 yd rusher every year (except one), I don't see this year bring any different
  12. C

    Hey recruitniks, who all are we watching tonight on ESPNU?

    Brown is a beast, I'm just scared he's gonna fall for some "grass is greener" recruiting bs and go somewhere out of state
  13. C

    OT - Anyone have T-Mobile?

    I'm In western Tennessee, but I've used T-Mobile for a couple of years with no problems. One thing they do that's pretty cool, is that music streaming (from one of the T-Mobile approved sites,most off the big ones are on there) doesn't count against your data, which my 13 year old loves
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
  5. 05 High School Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11