Recent content by chrisnw

  1. C

    It is Official! Northwestern vs Ohio State for Big Ten Championship!

    Since the Rose Bowl is part of the CFP this season, is there another bowl the Big Ten champ would automatically go to?
  2. C

    Ivy League Just Cancelled All Winter Sports!

    From CNN: "Dr. Anthony Fauci tells CNN's Jake Tapper that a coronavirus vaccine could be available to all Americans by April, 2021. " I don't think college athletes will be in the first group to get the vaccine.
  3. C

    Hunters status

    Then surely since NU was that dominant they must have won the conference championship, because Ohio State only tied their division.
  4. C

    Hunters status

    Exactly
  5. C

    Hunters status

    NU won their division because for the first time since the Big Ten went to divisional play, everyone else in their division had 4 or more losses.
  6. C

    From NU Ticket Office Re: OSU

    Only way I could see NU determining if a ticket was resold was if the transaction goes through Stubhub type ticket re-seller.
  7. C

    NU @Io_a Prediction Thread

    Oh no! A sarcastic zinger from an anonymous person! However will I sleep tonight?!?!
  8. C

    NU @Io_a Prediction Thread

    Created my account 8 years ago. And I still predict an NU loss. Nice.
  9. C

    NU @Io_a Prediction Thread

    After the last two weeks, I think Iowa will be out for blood. Especially with this game at home. Plus, I do not see them dropping three in a row. Iowa 35 NU 7
  10. C

    Prediction Thread: Michigan

    Coaching makes the difference UM 21 NU 10
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Florida State makes big impression on '28 QB Chase Curren following weekend visit