Recent content by chris43

  1. C

    Kentucky -- UCLA --- Gamethread

    I'm a huge Cal fan but at times I just don't understand the logic. Briscoe has played a lot better this year and his shot has improved. I fully understand that they want him to shoot more and be confident (as Cal has said). But even for "pure shooters" there are days where you are just off the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas and Texas Tech are buzzing with 4-star QB Carter Morgan -- with three more visits to contenders set
  5. 05 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game