Recent content by Chris13x

  1. C

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I love the way they play. I feel like they’ve kept the core DNA of the program from Anson, which is to be aggressive and attack, but they’ve updated it with Damon’s point of view and experiences and for the transfer portal era
  2. C

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I feel like this is a choice again I’m not a huge soccer fan so I don’t know the tactics that well but it seems like we play aggressively and look to score and the weakness of that is that we are vulnerable to these kind of long balls, and we only play with three defenders in the back as far as...
  3. C

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Great night to be in the stadium. I love this team they can score obviously it’s a long season and anything can happen, but I would take this side against anybody.
  4. C

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    The crowd being down all those players playing your archrival. That was a satisfying UNC victory in any sport as I’ve seen in a long time
  5. C

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    I think that UCLA soccer game is the single most heartbreaking UNC defeat I’ve ever been at they were ahead to nothing with 15 minutes to play
  6. C

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    Wait, what happened now? I stopped watching.
  7. C

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2025-2026

    I am not a rules expert, and this is the first game I’ve watched all year, but on the second one that was overturned it seemed like Northwestern kid initiated the contact
  8. C

    Aarnisalo

    If that’s the case, I wonder if our coaching staff knew that and blessed it in advance, realizing she might be able to fill a role for a year I hope so. At least I will miss her. I loved watching her play.
  9. C

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    Tcu has got some money it sounds like
  10. C

    2026 General Transfer Portal Tracker

    Do you think our roster will be better than last year’s given the development of the people that stayed in the replacement of the people that left with our portal additions? I don’t know I’m legitimately asking and I also wonder how we’re gonna compare to Duke State, Louisville, Notre Dame and...
  11. C

    COMMIT!!!! Stanford Transfer Chloe Clardy

    I hope Reniya can make it back honestly I think if we had had her healthy we might’ve been able to gotten a three seed and avoided UConn in the round of 16
  12. C

    Official Player Return/Departure Thread

    All of the courtside seats seem to be occupied by people with gray hair. I have a gray hair myself, so I’m not disparaging them and I appreciate that they support the program, but I agree that spectator sports might not mean as much to the younger folks.
  13. C

    Official Player Return/Departure Thread

    Do we have any evidence that the refs were reprimanded for that game the game where I believe we shot no free throws including the now departed Laney Grant getting absolutely run over on a three-point attempt
  14. C

    Lanie Grant to TCU

    I think unfortunately for UNC and I see this is a St. Louis Cardinal fan, the economics of college athletics have changed and we are at best a mid market or small market team at least as long as we are in the ACC.
  15. C

    Lanie Grant to TCU

    The big schools in Texas like Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, and I guess now TCU never seem to run out of money. Everything is bigger in Texas including NIL money.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'