Recent content by Chowbuster1

  1. C

    7A Predictions

    Doesn't seem you know your business...too many wrong assumptions here.
  2. C

    Former IL Player Watch Thread

    I love Jack Sanborn at Wisconsin, from LZ.
  3. C

    IL High School Players in College

    Jack Sanborn (LZ) for Wisky had a hell of a year...80 tackles, 3 interceptions, sophomore. He's a really tough ILB and hits like a tank.
  4. C

    Your Favorite HS Football Team? Why?

    Fenwick - Alum and I played there...not very well! Lake Zurich - coached so many kids that played there and my kids played there with the youngest on the State runner up team in 2016/17. I think there were about 17 kids that I coached on that team. Great community, Great support for the team too.
  5. C

    High school fg kickers

    My son was a kicker last year. ~75% of his kickoffs were touchbacks. 73/73 on PATs. 9/11 for FGs...longest in a game was 48 yards. What is he going to remember the most? Missing a 35 yarder in the state championship game, score tied, 1:35 left on the clock. I think I died a little for him...
  6. C

    My 2017 All State Offense?

    The kicker (Dawson) for LZ is pretty solid and hasn't missed an PAT all year, except one botched snap that he caught for a 2 pt conversion. 80% touchbacks too.
  7. C

    LZ #6

    I coached him for several years in the youth league in LZ. Great kid, great family, no one works harder in practice. All state wrestler too!
  8. C

    Lake Zurich vs Mt. Carmel

    LZ hasn't missed an extra point all year...except for one botched snap...they scored 2 on that one!
  9. C

    Lake Zurich facilities

    Lake Zurich is tough for parking. There is a lot north of the field that the folks that get there <1 hour before game time that gets a little crazy as people park illegally all over. South of the main lot is a grade school and across the street is a church that also allows parking. Otherwise...
  10. C

    Lake Zurich vs. PN

    LZ was up in this game by 2 touchdowns with 4 minutes left. They never should have let the game go to OT. Not sure what game you saw....
  11. C

    Lake Zurich vs. PN

    LZ has a decent DL and the NG holds the state record in several weight lifting categories. I agree that PN's line is big though!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act