Recent content by Chopper747_2.0

  1. C

    Football Cleveland County

    pretty genius, if you have the talented defense. You just watch the play unfold and you can grab who ever has the ball. Genius gamble.
  2. C

    Football Cleveland County

    I vividly remember watching a clip/game on YT when SP and the Golden Kitties were playing and the whole defense of the golden kitties were lined up in a really low 3 or 4 point stance specifically to play SP. It was hilarious. Like "you're not gonna chop block us today"
  3. C

    Football Cleveland County

    not in Belmont
  4. C

    Football Cleveland County

    glorified freshman football league 20 time
  5. C

    Football Cleveland County

    :ROFLMAO:
  6. C

    Crest vs South Point

    Of course Before I hit send I ask "will this make someone react strongly one way or the other" Then I ask myself "Will it make them want to show up on my porch" I try to make it stay within the boundaries of those too. I dont wanna see any nuts on my porch, but I wanna create an itch. :cool:
  7. C

    Crest vs South Point

    yeah, Crest will try to out South Point South Point
  8. C

    Football 4A RPI Thread

    because it's cumulative over time when posted everyweek, so you can go back and analyze the current week and connect the dots from previous weeks.
  9. C

    Football Cleveland County

    I think they're gonna try to out South Point ya'll this year.
  10. C

    Football 4A RPI Thread

    disagree
  11. C

    I heard NC State might have a HC opening soon

    Seems like NC State has always preferred to be mediocre. I dont think they want to be great at anything.
  12. C

    What's the reality in Ramseur?

    The Kidd is back! How YOU been Mr All American MC?
  13. C

    Football Cleveland County

    I told them if they keep it up, 2nd to None will come after them soon.
  14. C

    Football Cleveland County

    @Shelby Lion the Reidsville guys said nobody in 3A is touching Walkertown So ya'll CC guys are chopped(not by me) liver
  15. C

    Reidsville at Walkertown

    oh oh, he's really coming for ya'll now.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.