Recent content by Chooch

  1. C

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    That ought to do it, we look not like what we have been seeing in a number of years. Michigan is physically stronger & some of or passes have been read & picked off. I know we are young but they said so was Michigan. Michigan took down our soccer girls, too.
  2. C

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I was going by Jriv23 who said it was on now.
  3. C

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    It shows a commercial break, i’m anxious to see these girls play and love our women’s field hockey program! Go Heels!
  4. C

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    It’s 4:41, still showing delay on ESPN app, anyone there that can give an update on the weather? Thanks I’m looking for these girls to get started.
  5. C

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    🙏, I have enjoyed watching these girls play for a long time. Coach Shelton was phenomenal as a coach, Erin was as good as I have seen as a player. Now, Coach Shelton has retired & a great player is our coach, we will find out a lot about our future this year.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Steve Sarkisian: Cole Hutson finally cleared, 'ready to play, until SEC tells us otherwise'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 6