Recent content by Chinunya

  1. Chinunya

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    Been a long time lurker as well, probably will go back to that, Go Hawks!
  2. Chinunya

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    You clearly lack the intelligence to see the difference so I won’t bother trying to explain it. I have no issue with many posters from other teams, welcome good wrestling conversation but like I said before if you think that Karl along with many others bring relevant debate to this board you...
  3. Chinunya

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    You’re right, I am a terrible troll, never been good at it. Been a Hawk fan for 40 plus years and want nothing more than the Hawks to win every year with 10 champs. Sorry not sorry.
  4. Chinunya

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    Does someone by definition have to be a rule breaker to be a troll? Legit asking because I don’t know the rules of the boards but to say he or half the other trolls/morans on here contribute anything relevant is erroneous.
  5. Chinunya

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    KarlRamrahd is exhibit A no?
  6. Chinunya

    Welcome Iowa wrestling fans...FREE forum

    I’m on here everyday, would be happy to me a mod for the board. Was really hoping that with platforms changing some of the trolls would give up and the board could have real constructive wrestling discussions. Unfortunately, I think it’s gotten worse but I’d be happy to help keep the boards on...
  7. Chinunya

    Gabe Arnold?

    Spoken like a true noob, we got another who thinks wrestling started in 2011…
  8. Chinunya

    Gabe Arnold?

    Billy Murphy is the best example I can think of a guy as hight level as Gabe who went JUCO and never came back. I don't think they had P4P back in 2006 but at the time he would have been top ten in his class. Hopefully we see Gabe in the black and gold again but I agree if he leaves campus...
  9. Chinunya

    Is anyone else here?

    I’m here but how do we get this renamed to the cesspoool?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade