Recent content by Chick Huggins

  1. Chick Huggins

    Worldwide economic catastrophe, energy crisis, soon to be famine

    Trump: I'm going to lower gas prices, lower grocery prices, and not start any new wars. Also Trump: Gas prices are higher than they've ever been, grocery prices continue to rise, and he's started new wars. @OnlyTheObscure: I can't believe the Democrats did this. Clown
  2. Chick Huggins

    Worldwide economic catastrophe, energy crisis, soon to be famine

    I know the comparisons between the Trump administration and the Third Reich get old, but this war with Iran is starting to show a lot of similarity's to the Nazi's in WWII. When it became increasingly clear that Nazi Germany was losing WWII, Hitler and his government continued pumping out...
  3. Chick Huggins

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Are you saying the guy who believes Hitler was a great leader, bombing Iran was a great idea, and is convinced Pizzagate is real, is unable to handle shid talk when it's fired back at him?
  4. Chick Huggins

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Tell TenaciousE that if we’re treating this 11-page message-board train wreck as a work of literature, my ruling is: Protagonist: Gibbs_dontbanmetom. Antagonist: Moogy. Wild-card supporting character: WDDT. Unseen deity whose actions set the plot in motion: Tom Kakert. Gibbs gets the...
  5. Chick Huggins

    What NFL announcer duo doesn't suck?

    Buck and Aikman are by far my favorite.
  6. Chick Huggins

    HROT back open to all per Kakert post*

    Here is a quick synopsis for those who don't want to read through the whole thread, courtesy of ChatGPT. The thread starts because posters on the Clemson/Tiger Illustrated board learn that the Hawkeye Report Off-Topic board (HROT) is supposedly being reopened. A lot of these posters appear to...
  7. Chick Huggins

    Helluva game clones

    I was super impressed by Iowa State and Jimmy Rodgers. All I heard about after Campbell left was how ISU was going to be a dumpster fire and never recover from his loss. I think they recovered just fine. I think their defense will be one of the best defenses we play this year. That was a good...
  8. Chick Huggins

    ***The NEW Iran vs US War GDT***

    Better watch out. WDDT is going to come back and tell you to touch grass, then he's going to call you a name. You don't want that smoke.
  9. Chick Huggins

    Republican Midterm Convention in Dallas

    I really wish Democrats would quit with this "See! Nobody even shows up to Trump rally's. He's a loser!" narrative. It didn't work last time and it's not going to work now. I was told he was giving speeches to empty stadiums before the Presidential election and look what happened.
  10. Chick Huggins

    What kind of underwear do you wear?

    The ball pouch feels funny.
  11. Chick Huggins

    What kind of underwear do you wear?

    I bought a pair just to try them out. Amazing for lounging around in but I prefer more athletic wear for day to day. Under Armour makes a surprisingly comfortable boxer brief. Nothing comes close to Tommy John for relaxing in though.
  12. Chick Huggins

    The new iPhones are here!

    "Cool idea, but I don't think it's going take off." - Me after iPhone 1 announcement, Apple Watch announcement, Apple AirPods announcement, and iPhone Duo announcement
  13. Chick Huggins

    Those Who Approve of Trump ... What Is It They Approve Of?

    MAGA members love everything. Gulf of America, Lake America, aggressive ICE members, gas prices, grocery prices, AI pictures, etc. They are all in on everything. These are people like TigerGrowls, WDDT, Rifler, Northern, and FatPiggy. Traditional Republicans who are more balanced and stable...
  14. Chick Huggins

    Who's On GLP-1?

    I'm not talking about this Kate Beckinsale: I'm talking about this Kate Beckinsale:
  15. Chick Huggins

    Lanterns debuts this evening

    I definitely did not miss the point of episode 3. I know what they were going for, but not everything has to have political undertones. The ring was looking for a suitable guardian on Earth. It thought John Stewart Sr. had what it took but he admitted to being scared when he was pulled out of...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting UCLA commits and key targets react to Bruins big win over Oregon
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp