Recent content by chicagocatfan4

  1. C

    Sold Out

    I work with at least 2 PSU fans who got tickets
  2. C

    Boo in summer league

    I went to a Turkish league game in Istanbul last winter and it's really good basketball and they make good money, especially if he's living there. He's probably gonna make $3-400K and that might as well be $1MM in USD...
  3. C

    Fitz fired anniversary

    It couldn't have been a bigger nothing burger and I'd wager that if this all happened in the year 2026 instead of 2023, I don't think he even gets the 2 week slap on the wrist or w/e it was Richardson, Schill and the fake news Daily NU should have all been the ones to face repercussions. Not Fitz
  4. C

    Ryan Field

    I have not heard that aside from on these message boards.
  5. C

    Ryan Field

    FWIW there are currently ~700 people working on the project every day right now and they plan on upping that to about 820 per day soon, if they haven't already
  6. C

    Half of Big Ten Athletic Departments lost millions in 2024; Indiana, OSU both lost $37M. Rutgers $70M. UCLA $83M!

    I'd imagine the coastal schools have to pay a **** ton for travel for all sports....
  7. C

    Cost of doing business

    Be better at football if you want to make more $$$
  8. C

    Good and Bad

    So would I
  9. C

    Northwestern vs. Boston Game Thread

    Damn I wish they just had one more big that could give them 10-15 decent mins a game. Page has been awesome but like... a LOT of the season rides on him staying on the court
  10. C

    On campus temporary Stadium

    I'd prepare for the first game or two of 2026 to be played at the Lakeside facility as of now
  11. C

    Game Thread: Northwestern at Penn State

    That's a BIG BOY run by Komalafe
  12. C

    Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Western Illinois

    and that's another pick in the Big 10... ...I'm scared
  13. C

    Fitz & NU Settle...

    Heard it with my own two ears. It was evil
  14. C

    Article on new stadium and schedule

    The B1G is working with NU to rearrange the schedule (if need be) to give them an extra couple weeks at the beginning of the season to make sure there are no major conference games held at the lakefront stadium.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting UCLA commits and key targets react to Bruins big win over Oregon
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp