Recent content by ChewyCat53

  1. C

    Arkansas will find out why he’s there if true

    Wow, you sure do know more about his roster than the one we are trying to put together here. Are you sure your still True Blue and Hope for Pope? Or leaning towards Fayetteville? I can give you directions if needed to Fayetteville. And by all means, please tell me you still bleed blue.
  2. C

    Noah committed

    You do you whatever you want. Thats your opinion. I'm here to back everything Mark Pope does. I try not to judge anything Mark pope does. Or what his players are going to do when they arrive at Kentucky. I'm here for #9. I'm in the moment, not 2 or 3 years later. he knows his assignment.
  3. C

    Noah committed

    Absolutely not. I wouldnt Pi$$ on him if he was on fire! Just saying
  4. C

    Noah committed

    Sounds like someone misses Calipari. If you miss his style of recruiting, I'm sure they have room over there if you miss him so much. Quit bashing Pope's style of getting players to come to this University. He is doing a Fantastic job so far. IMO
  5. C

    2nd BOOM is Incoming Today!! Brea + 1 Other per Kyle Tucker

    Lets gooooo boys and girls....I will be here hanging out like a hair in a biscuit.
  6. C

    Davis expected to sign with Arkansas

    This is sarcasm, Right?
  7. C

    Davis expected to sign with Arkansas

    I'm assuming this is Marcus Davis??
  8. C

    Posh Alexander

    Thanks for the Clarification.
  9. C

    Posh Alexander

    Which Spice girl are you??? lol
  10. C

    Posh Alexander

  11. C

    Oweh commits

    Wow, Can this day get any better??? Oweh Committs and now the Ice cream truck shows up!! #softserve
  12. C

    Interesting Day Today?

    I plan everyday around Kentucky Athletics. It's in my jeans. #wearebbn
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade