Recent content by chewgumm

  1. C

    Any reason that Byrne...

    do anything. I don't think Fla is going to offer Mullen, but if they do, he will most likely go, no matter what we pay, or say. Just thinking if Byrne pays him now, it is gaining nothing, that I can see.
  2. C

    Does Newton come to the town meeting at FBC Starkville and say "Coach stays, I stay...

    Does Newton come to the town meeting at FBC Starkville and say "Coach stays, I stay... coach goes, I go." - ? -Jimmy Chitwood - "I'll make it"
  3. C

    While I think Mullen will be a candidate, here's a list of people I think will be contacted first

    While I think Mullen will be a candidate, here's a list of people I think will be contacted first I am not getting all the panic.</p>
  4. C

    I have always said...

    He is a miracle worker.
  5. C

    Christmas wish for 2010 for the board. If you could bring back any player in any sport

    Christmas wish for 2010 for the board. If you could bring back any player in any sport 30 / game
  6. C

    2012 DT Quay Evans Commits to Ole Miss

    Are we in on any of their linemen?
  7. C

    Stay close to the phone Dylan Favre.

    I feel like its beating a dead horse.
  8. C

    Would you trade three 2011 basketball signatures for Newtons right now?

    I may trade Newton for : Deville Smith Johnny O Tyler Adams although a great QB is EVERYTHING in football...hmmm. I'd prolly stick with Newtonb.</p>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida