Recent content by cheeselog8

  1. cheeselog8

    FSU/SMU

    Still time to get +300 on FSU moneyline and over 54.5. Stone cold lock of the century of the week.
  2. cheeselog8

    Hawks?

    Normally on my $200 plasma tv just standing there for hours.
  3. cheeselog8

    there's nothing better than Jimmy John's

    JJ's Spicy East Coast Italian TOASTED is a great sandwich. Wtf are you guys doing getting cold subs I thought this was a society.
  4. cheeselog8

    How Radical Will the Democrats Get?

    No need for the hypothetical, most R's are already bland as hell.
  5. cheeselog8

    How Radical Will the Democrats Get?

    The DSA is radical for my tastes but I found it funny how you framed that comparison. Like that's the only negative thing about Trump that people are weighing when deciding not to vote for him/those he endorses.
  6. cheeselog8

    How Radical Will the Democrats Get?

    Is that the only reason you think people despise Trump? Many lols indeed.
  7. cheeselog8

    AOC Truth

    https://www.reuters.com/article/world/fact-checkfalse-quotes-attributed-tonancy-pelosi-joe-biden-and-alexandria-oc-idUSKBN23G26O/
  8. cheeselog8

    AOC Truth

    Absolutely golden that @TigerGrowls posts a fake quote in a thread he titled "AOC Truth". Truly an alternate reality that some live in.
  9. cheeselog8

    Lauren Boebert’s son arrested for Sexual Exploitation of a Child

    I'm not a lawyer but at the end of the day she's a minor and he sent out videos of her. I don't think he's in trouble for the act itself.
  10. cheeselog8

    Strategies for converting 401k/traditional IRA to Roth IRA

    FYI there's no 10% penalty on Roth conversions but you're right that you need to have outside cash to cover your taxes. I've had clients get caught because they took out $100k, withheld $20k in taxes with only $80k going into the Roth. There is a 10% penalty on the $20k that did not go into...
  11. cheeselog8

    Strategies for converting 401k/traditional IRA to Roth IRA

    That's a sound strategy that a lot of my clients are doing. I wouldn't worry about the 5 year rule too much, IMO your Roth should be the last place you pull funds from anyways. As far as using a financial advisor, I personally use one for about half my portfolio. I do it because I get a ton...
  12. cheeselog8

    Strategies for converting 401k/traditional IRA to Roth IRA

    FYI a backdoor Roth and Roth conversions are two separate things. You can do a Roth conversion at anytime and whatever amount is converted from your 401k/Traditional IRA adds to that year's taxable ordinary income. A backdoor Roth is where you make a non-deductible Traditional IRA...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule jokes he won’t be taking acting talents ‘to Broadway’ after Lanterns cameo