Recent content by Cheap Buried

  1. Cheap Buried

    Fan Duel giving free $25-don't need to be a new customer

    Please, take the gambling posts elsewhere. We lost the 1952–53 basketball season because of gamblers.
  2. Cheap Buried

    D2 RB scores TD then collapses on sideline and dies

    I'm sorry, but that is logically not true. Heat-related deaths often affect people with underlying conditions, but to say that heat played no role because others were not affected is a simplistic take. Great story on NPR this morning that deals with this issue: Link.
  3. Cheap Buried

    D2 RB scores TD then collapses on sideline and dies

    The kid graduated with my son. Shocking. Do we need to start discussing moving football season to early November to March? It was hot as hell here yesterday at game time.
  4. Cheap Buried

    UK will have jersey patches

    They are all taking baby steps to make me stop following CB after 45 years. Do the actors onstage for the UK production of "The Skin of Our Teeth" or 'Westside Story" all have patches on their costumes? God, I hate this idea.
  5. Cheap Buried

    Ireland honors the late Glen Hansard

    Loved "The Commitments." - "I'm black and I'm proud."
  6. Cheap Buried

    Milan to UK?

    Is this another "The Door" post?
  7. Cheap Buried

    Chinyelu back to Florida

    1995-1996.
  8. Cheap Buried

    Do you have a second favorite CBB team? [Poll]

    My son goes there, so I root for them when they don't play the Cats.
  9. Cheap Buried

    Tennessee

    I stopped trying to change reality during the 1989 season.
  10. Cheap Buried

    Tennessee

    Settle down. I can mock UT all I want and still be unhappy with the last 6 years.
  11. Cheap Buried

    Tennessee

    3 straight Elite Eights.... and 0 Final Fours.
  12. Cheap Buried

    We ready to be honest about Malachi?

    He is weak with the ball. Looks like Tarzan... plays like Jane.
  13. Cheap Buried

    Leach Call of "The Shot from Far Oweh"

    I "jones" for the Leach call after each win. Games like the LSU game (and this one) are especially sweet to listen to.
  14. Cheap Buried

    Leach Call of "The Shot from Far Oweh"

    Call with Video: Below - call with no video.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win