Recent content by Charger1992

  1. C

    WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

    No as in Shelby, I’m a fan of SHS
  2. C

    WRH vs Shelby for it all. (Poll)

    For ***** and giggles, say Shelby is in big south 3A…we would have won it this year easily lol and on a yearly basis it would be either crest or Shelby minus the occasional red moon km catches one of the two on a bad night. I’m assuming the slogan refers to our success year after year, decade...
  3. C

    Crest at Kings Mountain

    Does KM have a 11th and 12th grade? I swear every year you guys holla “we’re young” i think it’s time to bury that and put up or shut up! Crest by 14!!
  4. C

    Highland tech vs Shelby

  5. C

    Crest vs Monroe Rd. 1

    I agree
  6. C

    MICS vs. TJA

    THS you seem like a good dude so I know I can reasonably talk to you. I can't call out or Single Out MICS for that when I see the kids at schools over here in my county change schools for that very purposes also I see kids go to Mallard Creek, Hough, Butler, etc for recruiting purposes. Rich...
  7. C

    MICS vs. TJA

    From what I seen and know from a credible source them taking their kids to different college games is a very very great thing, I'm from Cleveland County and I know that alot of kids at other high schools would love for that to happen for them. Also their QB just got a D1 offer last week and...
  8. C

    Let’s get it started BK VS RICH !!!

    Hopefully we'll see this smashmouth football at its best in 2 weeks
  9. C

    Let’s get it started BK VS RICH !!!

    It's a brand new season. What beat MICS in regular season might not work in post season
  10. C

    Shelby vs Newton Conover

    If he leaves I think it is a great move on his part, but those programs in SC going look for a big name in Georgia or SC first
  11. C

    Shelby vs Newton Conover

    Lol you think Ware going to Northwestern
  12. C

    An unbiased look at the upcoming 1A State Playoffs!

    Thanks for that breakdown
  13. C

    HOW MICS BECAME THE MOST FEARED TEAM IN N.C 1-A

    You might want to check out the Facebook page, that was a invited recruit trip. You and your 10 year old kid ain't going to have the access that he did at that game
  14. C

    PEE WEE MICS Raptors

    Well said
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'