Recent content by ChappyCat

  1. C

    Chappy's Interview with Transfer Jeremy Meiser

    Just fixed it :-) Thanks for letting me know!
  2. C

    In and out

    Yes he's returning
  3. C

    Fighting Rece Davises

    That would have been a little funny but a slap in the face to NU’s name and if I were Fitz I would be PISSED!
  4. C

    The Final Word: WR's staff predictions for the Citrus Bowl

    Bigsby, McCreary, Schwartz, and Tutt are out. Bigsby was what worried me the most. I change my pick- NU by 4 in the under. Go Cats!!
  5. C

    Chappy's Book on the 1995 Team NOW AVAILABLE!!

    Thanks EvanstonCat! I would absolutely love to answer any and all questions that I can. I’d love to hear from Matt Rice and other players as well.
  6. C

    This defense is so good it needs a nickname

    What about the "Breaking Bad" Defense? Since Hank looks like Walter White, this D seems to break apart any attempting offense, and they helped break the BAD that was 2019???
  7. C

    Good number...

On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers