Recent content by chapel_thrill

  1. C

    ***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Jawad Williams and Brad Daugherty are a few to name, etc. Jawad is an Ambassador for a Chapel Hill community project, and Brad owns a racing company; JTG Racing. It sponsors NASCAR Racer, AJ Allmendinger.
  2. C

    ***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    You win the honest way ? This has to be the absolute most hilarious post I have ever read. Ask any CBB rivals forum that and see what they have to say. That's downright false, sir.
  3. C

    ***NCAA TOURNAMENT 1ST ROUND - DUKE VS UNC WILMINGTON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    TARRRRRHEEEEEELS is just stating the facts, If you don't like em'.. Ignore em'.
  4. C

    THR Poster here.

    And I will leave with this image, so it can burn inside all of your minds. https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/max_1200/38290934814239.56e6cfad15836.png
  5. C

    THR Poster here.

    It was a typo. I was referencing when #15 Lehigh beat #2 Duke in 2012.
  6. C

    THR Poster here.

    Cause I can be. I made this thread to prove a statement and I can look at it. And If I asked you the same, you'd probably reply with: "It's my favorite teams message board and I like to be so snobbish towards others!"
  7. C

    THR Poster here.

    I don't participate in those kiddy activities. You might since you brought it up.
  8. C

    THR Poster here.

    What he is trying to say.. Here let me put it in detailed talk so you can understand, okay ? Duke has so many "fans" that don't even know the history of the program. Most of them only can think of 2010 when Scheyer and Singler.. Don't forget about "Big Zoubey" carried them to another championship.
  9. C

    THR Poster here.

    It's not crappy when they are on teams that have productive players, use teamwork, share the ball, and deliver wins.
  10. C

    THR Poster here.

    Roy doesn't even use social media. Such disrespect sky.
  11. C

    THR Poster here.

    I agree. and nobody should rely exclusively on a Duke player. Milwaukee Bucks Record: 29-39 Philadelphia 76'ers Record: 9-58
  12. C

    THR Poster here.

    The facts just flew over your head. Obviously you don't watch it. If you did.. I'd take a guess and say you are a GSW bandwagon fan.
  13. C

    THR Poster here.

    Everyone knows about that, Do I care. Nope. You're just spitting old news back out. Irrelevant.
  14. C

    THR Poster here.

    I knew you would've picked those four. You know why they score so high ?? It's because most of the team relies on just them. The 76'ers are riding on Jahlil's back. The Bucks are riding on Parker's back. Clippers are kinda on JJ's back. If he wasn't on the team, they wouldn't have ANY DEPTH...
  15. C

    THR Poster here.

    Oh, I forgot Ed Davis. 6.34 ppg 7.16 rpg 1.04 ast
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why