Recent content by Chamtrain

  1. Chamtrain

    FORE!

    Getting worked today...ugly.
  2. Chamtrain

    What speed on the interstate can you get away with?

    I think 9-10 over is gonna be safe 99% of the time.
  3. Chamtrain

    FORE!

    Career arc is definitely a wild one. Didn't see this outcome 9 years ago. I hope BDC loses by 1 stroke :D
  4. Chamtrain

    FORE!

    Fun waking up at 5am to live golf! On a side note booking a round this weekend was rough, I think around 60% of courses have aerated in the past 7 days. Tough sledding out there.
  5. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    Argentina simply keeps getting it done in crunch time, wild run for them. I'm expecting a Spain win but hoping for a great game.
  6. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    Incredible performance by Spain. Didn't see France getting shut out!
  7. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    I thought we played scared, gave too much space defensively as if we were afraid of them off the dribble. Almost no ball pressure...and then when we'd gain possession we immediately turned it over. Freese's gaffe was the backbreaker, I thought we came out strong in the second half and that...
  8. Chamtrain

    FORE!

    People have way too much faith in other golfers on the course. Unless I know you are an absolute stick I will not be anywhere in front of your ball when you are swinging the club. Have had some near misses that made me change my ways.
  9. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    A bit shady but it's the right outcome so I'm not worried about it.
  10. Chamtrain

    FORE!

    Man, Phil is a complete POS
  11. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    Ghana just got robbed, wild.
  12. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    Nice performance yesterday with Pulisic. They keep rolling! I also hate Lalas, he was missing from the broadcast yesterday, hopefully a sign of things to come.
  13. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

  14. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    I've got a 6:40 AM tee time tomorrow, prepping myself for a ****** round because tonight will likely be a late one!
  15. Chamtrain

    2026 World Cup

    Didn't see a thread for this. Nice start for Mexico. Water breaks are just corporate greed dressed up as concern for player health. Change my mind.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias