Recent content by Chambers1

  1. C

    Time for Thorson to step up for his his team !

    Anyone that says anything about Thor son gets turned into a argument with you. Go away daddy. All I said is he will need to be a playmaker the next two days. Relax.
  2. C

    Time for Thorson to step up for his his team !

    If he has time everyone is good. When you play teams like this you need to be a playmaker. The coaches need to let him do that. Let's see what he's got.
  3. C

    I think Thorson has had a good year. There. I said it.

    Yeh sure he did. Just enough to survive. It will be our downfall.
  4. C

    I think Thorson has had a good year. There. I said it.

    When your biggest strength is minimizing mistakes. You really shouldn't be considered the future. Eventually he will need to make plays for us to win.
  5. C

    I think Thorson has had a good year. There. I said it.

    I guess a mirror. Or I could look at his stats. That is what a bad everything looks like.
  6. C

    I think Thorson has had a good year. There. I said it.

    A good year?? That's hilarious. What's would a bad year look like? Give me a break.
  7. C

    Thorson's Development

    the coaches restrict his passing. I must say they have done a good job of not putting the game in thirst a hand. Doing that has gotten them wins. They obviously don't have confidence in him. You can tell by the play calling.
  8. C

    Thorson's Development

    His play has been bad. It's been all defense. Justin Jackson has gotten us through. If it weren't for the defense we wouldn't even being playing a bowl game
  9. C

    thorsin and Oliver aren't good enough

    Wow. I posted the original thread. Some of the stuff I read is amazing. I Am a fan of northwestern because my kid goes there. Otherwise I have always been into the sec, being from the south. All I'm saying is that the team is good and the quarterbacks stats look brutal. No big deal. Maybe they...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia