Recent content by Chadrock

  1. C

    *** Official Kentucky @ South Carolina SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 31 South Carolina: 23 Tiebreaker: 189
  2. C

    No Power K please

    I’m sure the prior brain trust thought that UK would be better and win more games because of the logo change - 🤮 And don’t forget the wildcat logo that looks like two birds doing it missionary style. Power K all the way!
  3. C

    Checking In

    We're 4 games into the season - where you been? Big game Saturday!
  4. C

    Guys I am afraid Jon Sumrall is awakening a sleeping giant at Florida. They stomped Ole Miss 52 to 28 today.

    Well would that have not been relevant last year too? UK clearly beat UF in this new NIL/TP arena. Not bashing you but your initial statement could be true as well if you swapped Sumrall’s name with Stein. Let’s see what happens.
  5. C

    Kentucky predicted to get #2 Overall Kellan Hall

    I believe Dennis Johnson was the #1 ranked player nationally when he committed to us in 98.
  6. C

    I think we destroy SC

    I think road games bring out better focus for us - specifically the earlier games. I expect us to win this game.
  7. C

    South Alabama Red Lot Pass and Tickets

    Can't go this weekend. Red Lot Pass and 2 tickets in 101 under the north overhang, row 5, seats, 18 and 19. $250 [email protected]
  8. C

    Does any horse industry money get invested in UK sports

    Would love to see that principle applied to UK football.
  9. C

    Move on

    Wow, this just hit me - I completely forgot about the Stoops/TAM thing. Interesting how that situation (negative at the time) was reciprocated last week with elation of beating their asses on their home field.
  10. C

    Move on

    I’d guess most here have moved on…I have. Excited for Stein and company!
  11. C

    Where does this win rank for you?

    This win is pretty damn high - the optics of our program the last two years plus the infusion of Stein, Batt, and a new-age NIL/TP attitude make me think we are in for a tough but enjoyable ride!
  12. C

    *** Official Kentucky vs South Alabama SEC Football Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 35 South Alabama: 13 Tiebreaker: 184
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  2. 02 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 On3 Football Jon Sumrall embarrassed by performance in huge loss to Missouri: 'I'm sick to my stomach'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith ready to bring Ohio State a national championship after breaking touchdown record