Recent content by Chadderbox1973

  1. C

    Should our guys live in Wildcat Lodge?

    I think it's ok to say at the lodge for the summer. I don't think it should be permanent.
  2. C

    Diallo and Wilkins

    I keep thinking about John Wall and Eric Bledsoe. They both came in as point guards and Eric played the position that he had to and went on to the NBA.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5