Recent content by ch414

  1. C

    Basketball Jeremiah Williams plans to enter Transfer Portal

    J Will's next stop will be his fourth. A challenge to root for a team in this NIL era.
  2. C

    Rate Bowl South Florida Watch Party

  3. C

    Anyone cash in their free Shake Shack shake from last night?

    ShakeShack. com Go to "Contact us"
  4. C

    Anyone cash in their free Shake Shack shake from last night?

    Same thing. I wrote an email to Shake Shack and told them that the Union rest stop would not honor. I emphasized that the email said any Shake Shack, not "at participating Shake Shacks". They said that particular one does not participate. But, they wrote back promptly and included a code that...
  5. C

    OT: RIP Terri Garr

    "Roll, roll, roll in the hay"
  6. C

    Bob and Dick Lloyd Discuss Excitement for Basketball Team

    Dick has been to most games for many years. Probably a season ticket holder.
  7. C

    Akron TV

  8. C

    BTN Announcers

  9. C

    J.R. Inman

    https://www.instagram.com/jrinman15/p/C8SUZw1RDSL/
  10. C

    J.R. Inman

  11. C

    Cliff and NIL

  12. C

    Star studded crowd

    Add Senator Codey. In his usual seat directly opposite RU bench, first row.
  13. C

    Halftime

  14. C

    OT: Bobby Knight Has Passed

    I believe that we beat Army 49-47 in 1968-69 season. I think that was when there was a major ruckus during the game.
  15. C

    OT: Wawa pizza

    This is a portion of the negative review by NJ.com's food critic: While the slices held together better than I expected (it was such a messy pie that I expected the cheese and toppings to slide right off), the pizza tasted as bad as it looked. It was too cheesy, too salty. The sauce? Couldn’t...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade