Recent content by cgapoke

  1. C

    Personality Tests

    ISFJ-A. I took this two times before. Once about 8 years ago and once about 4 years ago. The first time, I was ESFJ. Second time is was still ESFJ but, almost 50-50 on the extrovert-introvert part. Now I'm almost 60% introvert. I expect in 8 more years I'll be living in a cave throwing...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama 'closely monitoring' weather for matchup vs. Georgia, currently 'no plans' to move game amid tropical depression