Recent content by cernjSHU

  1. C

    Spain Getting Better

    I watched Sullivan play. He belonged in the pitch. The US men’s team is a hard watch for me. They can beat the bad teams but any team that is good, they crumble and can’t even hold possession. I want to watch the best soccer. The best soccer and most beautiful soccer is being played by...
  2. C

    Spain Getting Better

    Watching Spain beat England and Spain beat Croatia in the Nations Cup has shown that they are even a better team than they were during the World Cup. Lamine Yamal, Nico Williams and Fermin Lopez all healthy again. They are putting on a show and they are not just beating mid level teams. We are...
  3. C

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    Funny thing when I go to Angelonis, I don’t get the thinny thin. I get the regular which is outstanding and is what I prefer. If you like a grandpa pie, try the drunken grandma at Tony D’s. But as long as u like Forte, enjoy! Btw, from your pictures, I’d rather eat the pizza you are...
  4. C

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    Ok, so on your recommendation I got the grandpa pie at Forte. My review of the pizza is that it’s copying Angeloni’s Thinny thin pizza but in a square form. It’s thin crust with the well done cheese crust. The problem is that it’s not nearly as good as Angeloni’s. Something tastes off and I...
  5. C

    Bring Back LOTS

    If someone were to do that, I would recommend going up against this site with basketball as well. I would pay for someone to do that for sure. The benefits have shrunk so much here that it’s begging for the right person to do it.
  6. C

    Bring Back LOTS

    This is where your viewpoint doesn’t see the benefit of a LOTS board. People don’t want to discuss these issues with just anyone. They want to discuss it with members of the community. In this case the Seton Hall community. You have a built up desire with the members of the board who want to...
  7. C

    Bring Back LOTS

    Another thread locked down as people do want to debate issues. People who have no inclination to discuss such matters never have to see it if there is LOTS board. Time to bring it back.
  8. C

    Never Forget

    It seems like yesterday and not 25 years ago when the streets of downtown turned into grey ash that covered everything. Almost 3000 people perished that day. It was heartbreaking to see people jump from the building. The shock of seeing the building I worked in WTC 2 collapse before me. Out...
  9. C

    Steve Pikell fights cancer

    I have been very fortunate. I am doing very well with chemo and a clinical trial drug that no one has heard of ASP-3082. It’s great to see daraxonrasib be approved by the FDA and offers another option for patients like me. But my faith in God, my faith in my Drs at MSK and my family have have...
  10. C

    Steve Pikell fights cancer

    My prayers go out to Coach Pike. As someone who has been battling stage 4 Pancreatic cancer for the past two years, I can tell you that this battle is not an easy one. He is now a fellow cancer warrior. Hall85 is right. Different cancers demand different chemos and different people have...
  11. C

    Javion Tyndale

    We are in a battle to get a player from St Bonaventure? If we lose to St B’s, what does this tell you?
  12. C

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    Nope. I have not. I usually rate just on the plain where you can’t disguise the pizza. But I will give it a shot. I live in Caldwell. Come one day and I’ll take you to Tony D’s and you show me the deal on Forte.
  13. C

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    Not a bad list but the glaring wrongful inclusion is Forte in Caldwell. Average pizza. Now, Tony D’s in Caldwell should be in the top 5. I really like Joe’s but it is not number one. I prefer Frank Pepe’s over Sally’s and I do think New Haven is a bit over rated. Columbia Inn always gets...
  14. C

    For the Golf hobbyists

    The sin of this ad is that it’s not funny. They were trying to be funny and it just wasn’t. If somehow the push of the woman was made to be funny, the as could have worked. Instead they just look like ********.
  15. C

    Great Minds. Greater Purpose. Welcome to the Class of 2030

    So based on the stats SAT 1320 and GPA 3.6, I would not be able to get into Seton Hall. Question becomes is why is the perception of Seton Hall so much worse than when I attended in 1985 as a freshman?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win