Recent content by Center Z

  1. Center Z

    RIP to SixPack legend Brutius

    It sucks but you are right. Start taking your health seriously, folks
  2. Center Z

    RIP to SixPack legend Brutius

    Wow, RIP. He and I used to do some lighthearted ribbing with each other back in the day. I know that he was a vegetarian and I used to post pictures of steak and burgers all the time just to 17 with him. He was a good one. I hate to hear this.
  3. Center Z

    Helmet announcement

    why we gotta treat helmets like the McRib
  4. Center Z

    RAT Question

    This is 100% correct. I was there. Trace it back to the beginning and there's an ezboard post I made about it, if those are even still searchable.
  5. Center Z

    Someone help me understand why LSU went for 2 there

    I have played through every scenario in my head and I still don’t get it.
  6. Center Z

    The Shipley’s Mural Is “Complete”

    I mean, the AI art generator thing only did marginally worse... and it only took a couple minutes.
  7. Center Z

    Please please happen - permanent DST approved in Senate

    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senate-approves-bill-that-would-make-daylight-savings-time-permanent-2023-2022-03-15/ U.S. Senate approves bill to make daylight saving time permanent By David Shepardson WASHINGTON, March 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate on Tuesday passed legislation that...
  8. Center Z

    OT- Disney

    Invest in some high-quality walking shoes. Pay for that ****. You're gonna walk 25 miles a day. If you're not in shape, stop reading this and start exercising immediately. Also, avoid the temptation to physically assault the blithe shitheads on those motorized scooters. Yes, they are...
  9. Center Z

    Tonight’s spread is up to Ok -8.5

    Mullen getting *** kicked Lol. Him and Beavis Strickfuck could have stayed at state and went 8-3 and lost bowls. I guess it is more fun to underachieve at Flurda
  10. Center Z

    Free chat is back...

    Where the chat's been free since 2003
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'