Recent content by Cedarfalls

  1. C

    If Spencer has any interest in coaching

    They won 13 times in the last 16 seasons, but they have won 13 of the last 15 NCAA championships. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
  2. C

    Daton Fix

    I also heard that they were in LV but didn’t weigh in
  3. C

    Senior Men US Open

    Even if Spencer got a push out point, wouldn’t LL have won on criteria with his last takedown?
  4. C

    Iowa lands Ryan Crookham

    The Stien is no longer though. The Panther Lounge is the place to be in Cedar Falls. Just 5 minutes from The McLeod Center
  5. C

    Portal April 1st

    I need to get back there to do Highline. Part of it was closed when I was there do to a bear attack/encounter
  6. C

    Portal April 1st

    Thank the fans for trashing on him lol.
  7. C

    Brands post B1G Tourney thoughts

    Yes. He didn’t realize that Carr had riding time locked up (a lot of it). He thought he was tied. If he knew he was down, I feel he’s going for his 3rd title this year
  8. C

    Big 10 Meet participants

    I’m glad we’re getting to the tournament healthy as possible for that 6th place finish 🥴
  9. C

    Next Year’s Lineup

    Unfortunately they probably wanted to be a part of a program on the rise rather than one on the decline
  10. C

    Iowa @ OSU probables

    Well Kueter probably doesn’t get pinned BS
  11. C

    Iowa @ OSU probables

    Forrest is not going down to 125. I’m sure his plan is to compete at 65kg in 2028. You have to remember these elite wrestlers aren’t at Iowa. The main goal isn’t winning NCAA titles. That’s just to pass the time. These kids have much loftier goals
  12. C

    Next Year’s Lineup

    I’m trying to wrap my head around a scenario where Iowa finishes above VT next year. I don’t see it possible. Hell, VT might clip us this year
  13. C

    Next Year’s Lineup

    This team loses to the Cyclones again 🥴
  14. C

    What are the odds against the Oklahoma State People?

    Why would Taylor leaving to start another chapter of his life leave you with a bad taste in your mouth? Strange. I don’t have any disdain for Kemerer, Big Cass, St John or even Metcalf for that matter. I’m happy for them pursuing their goals. But to stay on topic, OKST will shake out much...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5