Recent content by Ceasar

  1. Ceasar

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    Same. Wiscy played ND even for the first half and I won't be surprised if they do the same next week. But eventually PSU will pull away. Can't believe I am saying this - PSU has too many weapons. I can't see Wisconsin being able to handle them for 4 quarters.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters