Recent content by cdbearde_rivals384606

  1. cdbearde_rivals384606

    SEC Meeting Thursday to Vote to Kick out LSU

    That was what we called in the days, Recaps, wore out bald tires that was recapped. Man, that was back in the day for cars, though you still see them on trailers pulled bye semi's. :ROFLMAO: Sorry bud just found it funny and brought back old times. ;)(y)
  2. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Bump this thread when Indiana sucks

    Go to the top of the page and on the right you will se a Unwatch button, click it and that should end notices.
  3. cdbearde_rivals384606

    BB: Mitchell or Bust? UK out on Jaxon Kohler

    None of them unless you have small nuts. ;) :ROFLMAO:
  4. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Goodman interview with Pope today

    Welcome back, for now. (y) ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  5. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    And Perry, that is where my wife is from. Went to Hazzard to work on a Steven Seagal movie in 1996 and the first night I was there I met my wife at a steak restaurant, she came in bye herself to have a steak, and we have been together 30 years. But all of her family are hard core UK.
  6. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    McCracken Marshall for the last 26 years.
  7. cdbearde_rivals384606

    TV Buying Advice...

    We have gotten so use to Roku over the years because they have so many free things to watch, anything from old westerns, which is what my wife loves, to crime, comedy, history, news, and old stuff that I could keep naming until my one finger typing wore out.:ROFLMAO: Just wondering if just a...
  8. cdbearde_rivals384606

    TV Buying Advice...

    Yes, it's called a Roku streaming stick. Bought them over the years for gifts for family. (y) (y)
  9. cdbearde_rivals384606

    TV Buying Advice...

    I like the Samsung but also have had good luck with Phillips. I think most are made in China or another country unfortunately. My question would be, can a regular smart TV have Roku options, because Roku TV's is what I have been buying over the last several years.🤷‍♂️
  10. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Momcilovic predicted to return to college in a Kentucky vs. Louisville face off

    Why respond to a troll? :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  11. cdbearde_rivals384606

    The Most Overrated Coach in the History of College Basketball

    That's funny, if I ever want to send my wife to bed early, I will switch the TV to YouTube and watch that stuff. :ROFLMAO:
  12. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Jerone Morton visit?

    Good to hear from you, keep fighting the good fight brother!! I guess you are still down south, not mentioning your location, that's up to you to disclose. But I understand your fight and wish you well, and many prayers.:love:(y)
  13. cdbearde_rivals384606

    OT: Range of the Cotton Mouth in Kentucky

    I live in the area, LBL is a 10-minute drive from my house, very nice laid back area. And Cottonmouth's are very common around here, they swim on top of the water and will become very aggressive if you are around their hatching area. As I grew up, we had many swim towards our boat. I have many...
  14. cdbearde_rivals384606

    Dark Pope...

    Out of all the hunting I use to do, Turkey is the most missed. If they had a nose like a Whitetail, lookout. Or a Whitetail with the vision of a Turkey.;)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.