Recent content by CDawg08

  1. C

    Note to all football leagues

    Looks like if it was a very questionable or close call on a field goal they could do a version of the baseball strike zone for an immediate review.
  2. C

    I have to give big props to the team…

    Lebby's clock management and overall game management has definitely improved as well. This was big win and much needed. We will be a tough out for anyone that we face. If they sleep walk in we will make them pay this year.
  3. C

    Does anyone remember just a year ago

    They'd have to pay me at least 50% more to move to BR. That is one swampy hot smelly sh*thole. That being said I hope they beat the brakes off of OM.
  4. C

    If you had Elon money..

    I’d want some payback Like here’s a billion for the football program. As soon as you provide 3 national championships I’ll double this donation
  5. C

    Time to assign Coach O'Connor a letter grade

    B+ we were competitive made a super regional and it’s year one for him. He’s no fool he knows what is needed and I expect he will fix the bullpen and we’ll continue to improve
  6. C

    Hadad needs better sources.

    We need him to have game of his life and pitch 9 innings giving up 1-2 hits so we don’t have to experience this bullpen again till Monday
  7. C

    Ugggh…our catcher(s)

    Maybe Bauer matured right in front of our eyes last night. He was impressive for sure and we really needed that. Will he be consistently on point like that rest of year? 🤞
  8. C

    Give me your 2nd Most HATED SEC Team

    Bama and then rest are all tied for 3rd
  9. C

    How the 17 did Indiana get so good?

    This game just made his all time college coaching record 145-37. He’s won everywhere he’s been. Some guys are just good coaches and it doesn’t matter where they’re at. How it took him this long to get a head gig at this level is what’s crazy.
  10. C

    I’ve seen way too many state fans

    I ain’t pulling for Ole Miss ever in any sport. I was hanging on every play with Miami like they were State or something Sorry ole Miss you can 17 off and never win another game in anything ever for all I care. I will never pull for you!!
  11. C

    7 of the 12 playoff teams have home stadiums under 65k capacity

    We just need 2-3 billionaires that love football and Mississippi State.
  12. C

    Hustler Has Improved?

    Last night was just really unbelievably bad. Like worst case scenario not sure Lebby can overcome it. He better put a whole lot better product on field for egg bowl that’s his only hope. If he wins, a lot will be forgiven but is that even a possibility at this point? Ball going to be in Selmon’s...
  13. C

    We’ve cheaped-out on every football coach we’ve

    Curt Cignetti says hello. We need stability and we need someone who is willing to give us that and not jump ship at first offer . Someone who is a good solid coach. We need to accept where we are right now as a football program. Cause it ain’t good. 55 is not too old for a football coach.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game