Recent content by cctke455

  1. C

    WV teacher strke

    This thread is sickening. Full of so much inaccuracies. The Teachers, bus drivers, custodians, secretaries,cooks, maintenance workers, are all on strike. They met with governor Justice and developed a agreed plan to get everyone back to work. The deal was to create an immediate task force to fix...
  2. C

    OT: Caitlyn to do a photo shoot

    I am a skinny man trapped in a fat man's body..........I must transition. Do you think If I loss a 100 lbs or more that I can get a courage award.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
  5. 05 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes