Recent content by ccalebdavis24

  1. C

    W&L vs NHS

    I had to make an account to let the people arguing know that I really wouldn’t care if I had to change my number. Although, I don’t like the rule but, I will follow it. I haven’t all season but that is only because the refs never said anything and I never knew it was a rule because I’ve had the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call