Recent content by CC_332

  1. CC_332

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Do I blame Pope for the quality of this roster (or lack thereof)? Yes. Do I blame him for Mitchell leaving to go back to Missouri because of the SEC BS? No.
  2. CC_332

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    You're talking about a different issue. Blaming Pope for Mitchell decommitting and going back to Missouri because Sankey won't let him transfer? Stupid. This isn't on Pope.
  3. CC_332

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Yeah, don't really blame Mitchell for not wanting to go through with this whole song and dance. Also, blaming this on Pope is just stupid.
  4. CC_332

    Delete

    Tomorrow bub
  5. CC_332

    Any one see this?

    Some of you people are impossible to please. Dude scores 18 PPG and you want him gone.
  6. CC_332

    Jeff Drummond Appreciation Thread

    Shame. This was probably the plan all along - keep him initially as to not rile up the fans, then let him go once things settled after the merger. Just shut it down, here. This thing is on life support as it is.
  7. CC_332

    Not even in the way too early 2026-2027 top 25 rankings.

    These rankings are for clicks. Impossible to rank teams without knowing anyone's roster.
  8. CC_332

    GYERO

    Late comer, just started lurking in the last few years. Wish I would've dropped in earlier - I've been on the boards since 2007. The last year or so this thread was the only reason I still came to this site. It was a good run.
  9. CC_332

    GYERO

    The Breeders Cup
  10. CC_332

    GYERO

    I bought tickets to Friday's game back in March. $246 for 2 tickets in the lower corner. Arranged for grandparents to watch the kids. We had to board our dogs because mother-in-law is afraid of them (don't get me started), which was $60. Drove 30 minutes to downtown Nashville, paid $25 for...
  11. CC_332

    GYERO

    It's wild that Penn State was the first to fire their coach this season and still has yet to hire anyone. I'd be livid if I was a fan. Love the Stein hire. Put him out in the middle of Rupp tonight.
  12. CC_332

    GYERO

    Man, hope they cleaned all that up. Would definitely explain the slow start. At least it wasn't cholera.
  13. CC_332

    GYERO

    Gus Johnson made that game almost unwatchable. He does that high-pitched crap on every other play now.
  14. CC_332

    GYERO

    Stoops and Sumrall obviously know each other, safe to assume they’re friends/parted on good terms. I often wonder if that past relationship and Sumrall’s desire to be here would play much of a factor in this situation. Would Stoops be more likely to be amicable on the way out because he knew a...
  15. CC_332

    GYERO

    Man I love the way Cutter Boley plays. Hopefully we make a coaching change and he stays. He’s our quarterback.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class