Recent content by cbuc014

  1. C

    Pope's biggest coaching problem...

    I also think a major flaw is his ability to communicate. Just listen to his pressers. I doubt any player is actively listening in practice.
  2. C

    Mark Madsen as new head coach option?

    This wasn’t anything about religion. Just saw his names mentioned somewhere else. We missed on several big names during the last hiring cycle. Wonder how to find coaches like Golden and May from the mid majors that can have success on the bigger stage. I understand Cal is in the ACC so not mid...
  3. C

    Mark Madsen as new head coach option?

    If we get to the point where we are looking for a new head coach what about Mark Madsen. He seems to be turning things around at cal.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window