Recent content by CaWino

  1. CaWino

    X

    Visitor from Iowa here. Congratulations on a great game. The Scarlet Knight played well and kicked some Hawkeye ***. Your team has a bright future as it looks like you can be competitive in the Big 10 and enjoy some success in the future. I really like your coach and the trajectory of the...
  2. CaWino

    Thug Ball

    Hi Scarlet Knight fans! I am an Iowa fan, including a paying member on the rivals.com board. The first reference to "Thug ball" was here that I encountered. That doesn't mean that they doesn't exist on the Iowa board, but I can tell you that the consensus of Iowa fans has a great deal of...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class