Recent content by cavaliers74

  1. C

    Franklin County vs Bassett

    Good game Franklin won 16-7
  2. C

    Franklin County vs Bassett

    I agree 10 turnovers in the first 2 games combined. Kind of puts a lot on your defense to keep you in the game. They are also playing with a kid at qb who is a senior and never played qb before. I heard they lost the starter during track season to a knee injury. I wonder if he will return this year?
  3. C

    MUST READ!!!

  4. C

    Northside coach resigns after 1 season

    Agreed... I think Mv defensive coordinator would be great for the position. I think Favero prepares his Army of coaches well for Head Coaching positions.
  5. C

    3A All state Selections!

    This is a joke!!!!! Tell me this is not the real list. How in the world do you win State and only get 2 players on this list. The way Magna Vista's defense played only Redd made it. Get out of here lol Shoalin is the best QB in 3A and he didn't make anything. MV's QB or RB should have been...
  6. C

    Hairston is the man

    I agree with you. Navy as well as Jaq are very explosive backs who aren't afraid of contact and are fast as lightning. So many kids are overlooked because of the division they play in. It's not like they have a choice on that part. I'm sure a FCS program will pick up these guys and they will...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters