Recent content by catzzzz

  1. C

    UNC at Duke tonight

    I think duke, just because they are at home.
  2. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    yeah, that's it. internet tough guys
  3. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    i'm not so that makes me not a fan? lol, yeah ok
  4. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    hilarious. do you write your own stuff?
  5. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    since you say so, and you're the boss
  6. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    Thank you, there are some real gems on here
  7. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    Thanks, not sure this is the place for me. I don't remember it being like this before
  8. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    I meant for me to start trying, since my other thread was a bomb
  9. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    yeah, I think I remember you. I'm not a huge Cal guy, but not sure who would be better. I'm a UK first,guy.
  10. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    what are you talking about? you said not to post in a closed thread, and I didn't. what have I done?
  11. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    thank you. I have already noticed a few that were not very nice. oh well.
  12. C

    over-hyped players or Cal's worst coaching job to date?

    wow, I noticed. ive already been called a troll and threatened to be banned! lol, geez
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas