Recent content by CatVideos

  1. C

    2021 Big Ten schedule changes

    Idiotic? I’m in.
  2. C

    Mason likely to Auburn as DC

    I’m joining in the fun. Mason Jar?
  3. C

    Citrus Bowl pulled in 4.8 million viewers.

    Couldn’t resist: “I think viewership in general is down this year, but don't quote me on that.”
  4. C

    Justin Jackson today

    Now there’s a good use of his time.
  5. C

    Elevate Mike Polisky to AD

    Why didn’t you say so in the first place? 😃
  6. C

    JR PACE taking his skills to the NFL

    NFL should have some good towels.
  7. C

    Chappy's Book on the 1995 Team NOW AVAILABLE!!

    Bump. Buy this book. CatVideos recommended.
  8. C

    Indiana

    They aren’t good enough to hate.
  9. C

    I have a confession to make

    Mea culpa! Mea maxima culpa.
  10. C

    Indiana irritated at Big Ten over Citrus Bowl snub

    Announcers in this game are also reminding us again and again how many SEC players are out.
  11. C

    lol Notre Dame

    Perhaps, I overreacted. Well, no perhaps about it. Sorry. I just remember my dad’s advice to never insult a person’s job or school. You are insulting who that person is. That’s how I should have worded my post.
  12. C

    5th Year Seniors

    I said last night, “Gee, Skowronek could have finished his career with a win.”
  13. C

    Indiana irritated at Big Ten over Citrus Bowl snub

    Yes. However, they’ve been pretty sloppy about scheduling it that way.
  14. C

    CFP Teams

    I was telling anyone who would listen that this would happen.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return