Recent content by Cattrumpeter

  1. C

    Anyone able to watch using ESPN+ *without* a provider?

    I watch the game on UKathletics.com. No problem.
  2. C

    How many coaches has UK had during your fandom?

    It was Lou Tsioropoulos. My dad took me to the all star game in 1952 and I got to see Ramsey & Hagan in Person. I was 10 years old. Listen to Claude Sullivan on the radio.
  3. C

    Pitino lands another double-digit scorer transfer.

    His reputation as a coach never needs to be repaired. He will go down as one of the greatest. His morals? Hope he meets Jesus.
  4. C

    OMG it has finally happened!

    And never will!
  5. C

    Shepherd is the best player on the team

    I remember Vernon Hatton & Adrian Smith.
  6. C

    930 tip. Sick of this crap

    Read this in Sunday's cartoon section. "Remember, It's not winning or losing that counts Yeah. It's how you lay the BLAME!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set