Recent content by Cattle Feeder

  1. C

    Hey Bill, I was wondering about a kid from Hampton, Brady Harr. Pretty sure he was going to be...

    Hey Bill, I was wondering about a kid from Hampton, Brady Harr. Pretty sure he was going to be a walk on with the previous staff. I see his name didn't show up in the roster you just posted. Just curious, does that mean the new staff cut him loose? Or that he just isn't enrolled at ISU yet...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act