Recent content by catswin_9

  1. catswin_9

    Beware of BBN United

    Yes, that's something we should consider.
  2. catswin_9

    Beware of BBN United

    I made a commitment to donate a specified amount each month, but I didn't read the fine print closely enough to realize it requires me to commit to 12 months. I recently fell into some financial problems, and I called the university to see if I could cancel my commitment, but they would not help...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better